Since the Declaration of Independence was signed back in 1776, Americans have taken time to recognize the comforts and freedoms this document has allowed us. Families come together for barbecues, towns gather for parades, and as a whole America celebrates.
Take the time to enjoy our nation’s birthday! Here are a few ideas to consider when making your holiday plans:
1. Host a barbecue for friends and family with red, white, and blue foods and decorations
2. Attend a local fair/carnival/parade
3. Put together care packages for the troops overseas
4. Go see the fireworks!
5. Visit relatives that live out of town
6. Plan a picnic and enjoy the great outdoors
7. Most importantly, let freedom ring!