Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 15 minutes • Serves: 12
Lasagna & Cheese Mixture
2 large eggs
1-1/2cups Crystal Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
1-1/2cups whole milk ricotta cheese
1 cup Crystal Farms grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8teaspoon ground nutmeg
2tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sliced pepperoni
green beans, thawed
1-1/2 cups pizza sauce for serving
1. Prepare Lasagna & Cheese Mixture: Preheat oven to 375°. Spray cookie sheet and 9-inch square glass or metal baking dish with cooking spray. Heat large covered saucepot to boiling over high heat. Cook lasagna noodles as label directs; drain. Rinse noodles with cold water. Place noodles in single layers on prepared cookie sheet between paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir eggs, cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. For Mushroom Filling: Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and oil; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in salt; cool slightly.
4. Evenly spread about 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle. Over cheese mixture on each of 4 noodles, evenly spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce and layer with 1/4 cup pepperoni. Over cheese mixture on each of 4 noodles, evenly layer mushroom mixture. Over cheese mixture on each of 4 noodles, layer 1/3 cup vegetables.
5. Roll up noodles to enclose filling. Place roll-ups, filling side up, in prepared dish; cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until roll-ups are heated through.
6. Meanwhile, in microwave-safe bowl, heat 1½ cups pizza sauce, covered, in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until hot. Serve roll-ups with sauce.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
351 Calories, 17g Fat (8g Saturated), 77mg Cholesterol,
822mg Sodium, 30g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 18g Protein
Get the kids involved in the kitchen and let them tailor the fillings to their liking.